Host interface: PCIe 2.0 X4
Input interface: HDMI*4
Output color space: YUY2
Video encoding format: H.264 Main profile (Hardware Compression）
Capture resolution: Resolution within 1920*1080p 60Hz
Supported resolution: 1920*1080p 60/50fps, 1920*1080p 30/25/24fps, 1280*720p 60/50fps, 1024*768p 60fps, 800*600p 60fps, 640*480p 60fps, 720*480p 60fps, 720*576p 60fps
Audio sample format: Stereo/16-Bit/48KHz
Power consumption: ≤5W
Operating temperature: -20-85 ℃
Storage temperature: -40-100 ℃
Relative temperature: 5%-90%
- Support 4-channel simultaneous capture and broadcast.
- Professional video processing technologies: pristine video capture and motion adaptive de-interlacing.
- Compliant with Directshow and Directsound.
- Multi-card support: With multiple capture cards on one computer for more professional use.
- Wide application: Ideal for game/teaching/surgical live broadcast, video conference, and various high-definition video capture.
- When there are two signal input, it only activates two channels to save CPU usage.
- This capture card works with 32bit or 64bit version of the following operating systems: Windows XP Professional/Server 2003/vista,/server 2008/7/server 2008 R2