US Warehouse: Standard 3-5 days; Expedited 1-2 days
CA/EU/AU/TH/PH: Standard 7-15 days
Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwan：Standard 3-5 days
Other countries: 12-35 days
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
- 【Easy Operation】It is not only a Dual-Bay NVME Docking Station , but also an Offline Clone Duplicator.After connecting the power supply and inserting the USB into the computer, you can read two M2.NVME SSDs at the same time. You can also use it when only one SSD is inserted. When only the power supply is connected, after inserting two M2.NVME SSDs, click the ‘Clone’ button for 3-5 seconds to quickly clone all files of ‘A’ SSD to ‘B’ SSD, and the cloning progress will be displayed.
- 【High Performance】Plug and play, no drivers needed. Supports hard drives up to 8TB. Reads two hard drives simultaneously. Please remind The capacity of the target SSD must Larger than the original SSD, otherwise it won't be cloned successfully.
- 【Amazing Transfer Speed】Achieving 10Gbps USB data transition from NVM Express PCI-e SSD to host PC, MacBook, and NAS disk station. Pushing USB3.1 Gen2 to its limit, R/W speed up to 992MB/s with most NVMe.
- 【Efficient Heat Dissipation】Aluminum alloy shell stereo solid-state hard disk box offline clone base, fast heat dissipation, better protection of hard disk.
- 【Confirm SSD Interface Before Order】This NVME Docking Station only supports nvme interface. Support most PCIe NVMe M key or B+M key SSD
It does clone Nvme Drives
Acasis USB 3.1 Gen2 10Gbps Dual-Bay NVME Docking Station,Lay-Flat External Hard Drive Docking Station for M2 SSD Key M, Support Offline Clone Function and Tool-Free Installation.
Provides Ultra-fast access for reading and writing on up to 2 Solid State Drive simultaneously. Offers faster read (992MB/S) /write (952.4MB/S) data speeds to and from M.2 NVMe SSD.
You will never regret to have one.
SSD whole copy function without PC
SSD copying (cloning) is possible at the push of a button without using a personal computer.
To access NVME with a PC: Once you attach power and Type-C USB, you're ready to go. Carefully insert the NVME SSD into the slot(s) of your choice and push the power button on the back of the dock. Wait a few seconds, and the dock should enumerate in Windows. Depending on the state of the SSD, you'll either need to go to Drive Manager to initialize and format the SSD's, or they could just pop-up in Explorer, ready to use.
For Standalone Duplication: Plug the target SSD into Slot B (the front of the dock, closest to the clone button), and plug the source SSD into slot A (the end were the power adapter connects). Target SSD capacity must be>Source SSD capacity. Press and hold the power button for ~3 seconds to begin the clone process. LED's on the front top of the dock indicate clone progress - 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%.
1. Do not connect to the computer during use.
2. SSD condition: If there is a bad sector in the SSD, copying may stop. Scan the SSD once before copying to make sure there are no bad sectors.
3. Make sure that the two SSD disks can be recognized on the computer when plug in our nvme enclosure.If not, it could not clone.
Compatibility: Windows, macOS, and Linux
File systems may be operating system specific preventing the drive from recognizing correctly on systems with different operating systems
This dock makes processing M.2 NVME SSD's SUPER easy and convenient. It can also enable mishandling and ignorance.
Compact, freestanding design making dissipates heat and exhaust efficiently, aluminum construction protects the drive from overheating and reduces vibration.
● Make sure the small fine pitch connectors don't get contamination in them and check them before inserting an SSD!
● Ensure very careful insertion and removal into the slots, and only when the power is off!
● Don't tilt or bend your SSD's during insertion or removal and never force them into the slots!