【Acasis 6-in-1 Docking Station for Steam Deck】Equipped with a HDMI 2.0 4K@60Hz output, an RJ45/Ethernet input(1000 Mbps Ethernet), a USB-C port(PD 100w) for charging, and 5Gbps 3* USB-A 3.0 ports, letting you explore more fun with Steam Deck.
【4K@60Hz HDMI 2.0 Output】Acasis Steam Deck Dock comes with a 4K@60Hz HDMI 2.0 output. When you connect an external 4K monitor, it can provide you sharper and smoother visual experience, so you can enjoy the visual feast on your games.
【Full Charging Speed for Steam Deck】Acasis Steam Deck docking station supports 100W Max power delivery, which is sufficient to charge your Steam Deck at full speed when paired with the original charger.
【1000Mbps Ethernet Gigabit Port】Supports fast network speeds of up to 1000Mbps, adding a stable wired internet connection to your Steam deck that is 10 times faster than 100/10Mbps networks. Bringing you faster downloading speed and more stable gaming experience.
【Multiple USB 3.0 ports】 Acasis all-in-one Steam Deck dcok provides 3* USB-A 3.0 5Gbps ports, it can dock your Steam Deck with a monitor, keyboard & mouse, let you explore a new way to play with Steam Deck.
|Product name||Steam Deck Docking Station|
|Color Material||Aluminum Alloy|
|Size||4.84in * 3.26in * 1.18in (line length 7.87in)|
|TYPE-C||full-featured data, charging, audio and video|
|USB-C||PD 100w charging|
|Supported operating systems||windows 7/10/11, Mac OS 10.2 and above, Linux, etc.|
1. If you want to achieve 4K output, you need to enter the desktop mode first and adjust its resolution when your Steam Deck is connected to the Acasis 6-in-1 dock.
2. Since many games are not well adapted in handheld mode, if you enter the game from handheld mode, you may not be able to adjust the 4K resolution. At this point we recommend that you restart the game and open the desired game in desktop mode to complete the 4K output.
3. If you want to achieve 4K@60Hz output, please make sure to use an HDMI 2.0 cable or a higher version of the cable. In addition, please control the length of the video transmission line as much as possible, because an overly long transmission line will cause signal attenuation, which may result in failure to output 4K signals.
4. When you dock the Steam Deck and need to connect high-power external devices, please make sure to connect the PD to the Acasis 6-in-1 dock to ensure that the dock can supply power to high-power external devices. (Steam Deck itself cannot power high-power external devices)
5. Please do not use HDMI to DP cables or adapters!
6. When running a large game, the high graphics will put a lot of burden on the Steam Deck, and the Steam Deck may not be able to handle such a high power consumption. You can properly reduce the image quality of the game to reduce the delay of external devices during the game.
7. If you need to use an HDMI switch (preferably an 8K switch), please make sure that the HDMI cable at both ends does not exceed 2 meters.
8. The wired network needs to manually enter the desktop mode to connect; if the wired network displays an exclamation mark, it means a server problem or a network device problem.
9. The Ayaneo handheld is not compatible with the docking station.