Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by ACASIS or ACASIS's authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase (see top of page for your product’s warranty timeline).
ACASIS's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, ACASIS will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- ACASIS must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that ACASIS needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to ACASIS or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through ACASIS or ACASIS's authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized ACASIS reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Return shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by ACASIS quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 15 days of delivery)
- Free products
- Repaired through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
ACASIS is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of ACASIS products
- Returning personal items sent to ACASIS
- Extra returning cost more than ACASIS designated shipping way ( like packing service, tax, bank dealing fee and so on)
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by ACASIS, ACASIS takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. ACASIS does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.
Return& Repalce Address: desiganated by Acasis Store
Refund Processing time: 5-10 business days after the return unit arrived ACASIS.
Refund Payment: To your original payment card or by PayPal