Our goal is to offer you the wide-coverage shipping options, no matter where you live. We deliver to hundreds of customers across the world every day, and we strive to provide you with services of the highest level.
- The time frame of an order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 3-7 Days
- Shipping time: 14~30 Days (Affected by Covid-19, there will be some delay on the delivery)
- Shipping methods: Post Service
- Shipping fee: you could check shipping charge after you fill the address before checkout page
ACASIS assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
- Shipping time might be delayed for 1-2 days for transportation to remote regions.
- Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusal to receive, etc.
- Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
- Aviation contraband, mobile phones, electronic products, fragile products, and other products that are not available for air freight service due to aviation security regulations.
- Shipments that are confiscated or disposed of due to a violation of transportation regulations.
- Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
- The consignee's address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.